Monday 11 June 2012

Cotton Candy

Assalamualaikum.

I have always thought that cloud is a cotton candy. Well.. that's because it really does. 

Being quite an observant, i noticed that here in Egypt, it is usually a cloudless sky. Seeing a cloud in the sky is somewhat rare here. If there is, it's just a little patch of cloud. I also noticed that the sky has more cloud during the winter, instead of during the summer.

Here is the picture of my sky flavor cotton candy (as named in my FB album).
Taken during last winter.
During my 'jogging' session.
(February 2012)

Cloudless sky in Cairo.
Last summer
(September 2011)


Now that we are entering summer, there is almost no cloud in the sky. And can you imagine how hot it is?


p/s: kecik-kecik dulu selalu berangan nak main atas awan. Yang menambahkan lagi keinginan tu was when i saw Doremon built a castle for Nobita n the gang there. Sebab tu dulu-dulu selalu cakap"kan best kalau ada Doremon.."

2 comments:

  1. The Mighty Stalker12 June 2012 at 05:21

    Hell-oooooooooooo and Assalamualaikum!
    Dear blog owner! I didn't know you have this side of you before. Nicely written. :D
    But I'm afraid you should keep this blog secret due to some contents that maybe irritable or hazardous towaards some hearts. :)) That's all! And I'm going to continue stalking your blog. I'm your secret admirer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikum salam.
      mmg keep private pun. publish link kat FB utk dilihat 3 orang yg istimewa je.
      content yg agak sensitif tlh dibuang. dan akn dibuang sdikit demi sdikit.
      *ni siapa eh?

      Delete